Funding for Commercial Real-Estate $100,000 and Up
Whether you need $100,000 or $500 million, Diversified Commercial Funding is here to help you find the best financing solutions for your needs. For investment and/or owner-occupied properties, we offer various types of commercial real estate financing.
Real-Estate Financing Options for You
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of options for financing your real-estate purchases and improvements. If your business is making a real-estate deal, Diversified Commercial Funding has a program for you.
- Conventional Programs: Conventional funding programs offer financing for properties of all sizes and types. Whether you are purchasing a small, owner-occupied building or a large, investment property, we can help.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing; By tapping into high net-worth investors and capital sources, Diversified Commercial Funding can offer tailored financing solutions. This form of commercial real estate financing is ideal for large amounts.
- CMBS Loans: These loans are backed by securitizing commercial properties into a pool and selling them to investors as bonds. CMBS Loans offer low interest rates and fixed terms.
- Bridge and Hard Money Loans: Bridge loans offer short-term financing to provide funding while other funding is being arranged. Hard-money loans are also asset-based but may be used for needs other than bridging funding.
- International Financing: Diversified Commercial Funding offers financing for international properties as well. These loans are typically for large amounts.
- Construction Funding: We offer funding for construction projects. If the principles are experienced with equity, we can provide large loans to help develop properties.
Financing Through Government Programs
Additionally, we offer several commercial real estate financing options through government programs. These provide lower rates and more generous approval requirements than conventional lending programs.
- HUD and FHA Lending: Loans through HUD and FHA programs are designed for new construction, acquisition and rehabilitation of certain property types. They offer large loan amounts, low rates, non-recourse and more.
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans: Small Business Administration loans offer interest rates as low as 4.5 percent and long repayment terms. Our competitive financing is ideal for new and small companies.
If you need financing for your commercial real-estate, contact us. Our team of specialists will help you find the right option for your needs.